I am so happy you are here! I’m Tiffany, an expat, repat, teacher, coach, and human bean who is wildly pumped about health and wellness.
The teaching and expat worlds have challenged both my health and sanity on a regular basis over the past decade. My journey has not been easy, but with time, research, practice, and community, I’ve discovered ways to move out of survival mode and truly THRIVE in energy-consuming, sometimes stressful, ever-changing contexts, especially in the world of education and expatness. “Leveling up” is what I’m all about, and I want to share what I’ve learned with you.
My philosophy has two tenets:
- NOURISH — ways in which we heal, replenish, restore and maintain optimal health and wellness
- FORGE —ways in which we take risks, live expansively, and find new and better ways to navigate life
- I’ve taught for ten years in schools representing two extremes: under-resourced, high-needs public and private international school setting.
- Dedicated introvert—learning how to balance actual social energy with FOMO.
- I’m obsessed with the DISCOMFORT ZONE. Check out The Clean Year where I decided to spend one whole school year without my three greatest vices: sugar, caffeine, and alcohol.
- I’m a nature-holic. When I feel disconnected, I go walk barefoot outside or touch bark on trees. Mountains are my church.
- Binge-watching TV, especially reality TV. It’s a thing.
- I love being strong, inside and out. Strength training and CrossFit make me feel powerful and feed my competitive side. I also coach part time, which brings me such joy.
- I read 50-75 books a year. (I heart goodreads.)
- My ZEN TRIFECTA: a 1000 piece puzzle, podcasts, and pinot.
- Granny hours: I regularly fall asleep before 9pm, and I adore the wee hours of the morning before the sun is up.
- Gym clothes. Every day, all day.
- I lived in South Korea 2012-2016. K-Town’s da best!